Saturday, August 13, 2011

Paris: Maison Le Roche

Looking out of the window at Maison Le Roche, Paris, France      photo by tara bogart
My trip to Paris has really got me thinking about decoration, landscaping, personal style & design.
It seemed so effortless...the beauty of Paris. The way trees, bushes and flowers are arranged...let's say in front of somene's home. Lace curtains and painted shutters all seem like they just "are" in Paris.
I started looking around here in Milwaukee and I see some really curious ways that people show their "personal style" to the public...I am noticing how things are placed in space...even trees at at a gas station...someone decided how the trees would be placed and what colors they would use to accent the trees....
PB on KK & Beecher     mobile capture by tara bogart